Trinity College London sta espandendo il proprio panel di esaminatori, per gli esami di lingua inglese Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) e Integrated Skills in English (ISE).
Examiners for Trinity’s GESE and ISE Exams
As an English Language professional, could your expertise and guidance help to shape the next generation of English language learners in your country and your region?
Are you able to offer us at least 2 weeks’ availability each year?
Trinity College London is one of the world’s leading examination boards. We are known and respected for the wide range and content of our syllabuses as well as our ability to provide first-class care and support to our student, teacher and customer communities. Our English language exams focus on communicative and integrated language skills that people of all ages and from all walks of life need to perform in today's interconnected world.
We are expanding our panel of examiners for Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) and Integrated Skills in English (ISE) Exams. All our examiners are independent, freelance, self-employed individuals. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates based in Spain, Italy and continental Europe.
To apply for this role, you must meet the following profile:
English Language Proficiency
- Completed education in English-medium schools or university or
- At least C1-level English proficiency on an internationally recognized English language assessment.
- A first degree, preferably in TESOL, applied linguistics, education, or a related field (e.g. Modern Languages) is desirable as is a recognised teaching qualification in TESOL/ESOL (e.g. PGCE or Cert TESOL) or a teaching authorisation/qualification accepted in your country.
Teaching & Assessment Experience
- A minimum of two years’ recent English language teaching experience.
- Experience of assessing speaking for large-scale, standardised examinations is an advantage.
How to apply